Saturday, December 31, 2011

MY TOP 5 FAVORITE ROMANCE/EROTICA BOOKS OF 2011!

I read so many good books this year! A few have really stuck out in my mind though.
These are really in no particular order.

Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour #1) by Olivia Cunning

I think this actually came out in late 2010, but I read it in 2011, and LOOOVED it! Plus, I was not a fan of Rock Hard which did come out in 2011. Hey, it's my list!

Tender Mercies, by Kitty Thomas

I love all of Kitty Thomas' work. I usually grab her stuff as soon as it becomes available. Tender Mercies was no exception. Grace and Asher are wonderful characters.

Caressa's Knees, (Comfort Series #2) by Annabel Joseph

I loved how bratty Caressa was! The relationship between the two main characters was fascinating. They pushed/pulled each other throughout the book which made for a wild read.

Maid for It, by Lucy Rodgers

Maid for it is centered around a clever premise that makes the dubious consent storyline work well. I can't wait to read more of Lucy Rodgers' work.


The Perfect Play (Play by Play #1), by Jaci Burton
I'm a sucker for football players so this cover caught my eye immediately! The characters are so interesting that the story is much more than just steamy sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment