Friday, November 29, 2013

BLACK FRIDAY SALE - ALL BREATHLESS PRESS TITLES ARE 60% OFF!

Sorry for the shouting, but I'm really excited about this! I love a good bargain! All Breathless Press ebooks are 60% off for Black Friday! Now you don't have to brave the crazed Black Friday crowds, you can shop in your PJ's!

BP has a lot of great books. If you like m/m the Adonis line is fantastic. Timeless has some wonderful historicals and of course my favorite section, Paranormal has a great list of titles! You really can't go wrong!


http://www.breathlesspress.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=152
 
 
 
 
While I was browsing the site, I also happened to notice that the first book of my Catnip and Cauldrons series, Onyx Night is still listed as a bestseller at Breathless - Yay! If you haven't checked it out, now is a great time!
 
Happy Reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment